Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Love Affair with Marco Bicego Continues

It is no secret that I married for love. I kissed my fair share of frogs before I found my prince, Jeff Slutsky. I am happily married, in love, I have everything I always dreamed about and I really would not change a thing.

If I had not married for love, I would have married a plastic surgeon, or a fine jeweler. I am fairly sure that unlimited access to either would keep me going in a loveless relationship, at least for a while.

This week my favorite Italian jeweler, Marco Bicego came to visit me at Saks.
When I say he came to visit me, I mean he was scheduled to present his collection during a trunk show and personal appearance, but in my mind, he was there to see yours truly.

Marco Bicego is the ultimate designer of wearable, everyday jewelry that is meant to be layered and showcased on the body.

While his collection is amazing, it is not the kind of jewelry you would keep in a safety deposit box or in a vault. It is throw it on with anything and add instant ooomph to any outfit. This makes his pieces even more delightful, in my opinion.

Aside from the fact that the man is charming, sexy and incredibly friendly, Marco has a product that is truly desirable. Everyone who meets Marco Bicego wants to own one of his pieces. Myself included. He is a gifted artist and I have decided that he is officially on my list of candidates to audition to be my next husband.

Let's face it, we all need options. I have not had the time or resources to shop for a handsome and talented plastic surgeon candidate, so my list begins with Marco Bicego in the jeweler category.

The love affair continues in my warped mind- from Columbus to Italy. Ciao!

No comments:

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter