Friday, September 7, 2012

Fashion Night Out Columbus

Saks Fifth Avenue Columbus celebrated the national Fashion Night Out with a beautiful evening of retail therapy. I was proud to be wearing my teal colored top to show support for Ovarian Cancer, and the Ovarian Cancer Alliance of Ohio.

As the waitstaff passed wine, customers dined on all kinds of scrumptious treats from the local Polaris restaurants. People mingled and browsed around while enjoying music.

Mark Abbati entertained our guests by posing as a bronze statue, then randomly coming to life to scare the living crap out of folks. I am not sure which was more entertaining and amusing- watching the artist perform, or watching the reactions from those who got freaked out.

There was a runway fashion show presentation featuring all the Fall trends and focus items. I love fall clothes,

and there were about 300 various pieces in the show that I would currently own if money were not an issue. Story of my life.

Since Fashion Night Out was part of my job, I had to be here. The best part was that I wanted to be here. Who wouldn't?

Next year, Fashion Night out.... it is a date!


No comments:

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter