Saturday, November 26, 2011

Photographic Proof

My kids know how to create their own fun. Given the limited access they have to electronics and devices, it is a wonder they can operate computers and handhelds. Give them a few minutes with my i-phone and they can document their boredom using the camera feature.

I happened to glance at my iphone photos. I saw that I had 442 images saved, which seemed ridiculously high. Upon further inspection, I realized, I had a few photos taken by my four budding Ansel Adams.

Here are some of the choice shots



I now have stored on my i-phone. Courtesy of the kids, I have these priceless photos as photographic proof that technology is no match for the group mentality that is raising multiples. And they have never been instructed on how to use the camera feature. They just figure this stuff out without much guidance. It scares me.

I think I need to keep better track of my personal belongings.

Enjoy.

No comments:

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter