Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Butt Humor Continues...

As if the pooping turtle was not enough for me this week, my children have taken their BUTT HUMOR to another level. I am so sick of the jokes about body parts, poop, pee and toilets. Yet, it continues.

Early today we experienced a power outage. At first, I called Jeff and asked if he paid our electric bill. I could not go on line to see if this was a termination of services or just a freak outage so he had to investigate. As I waited for the details on the problem, the kids were driving me insane.

It is times like these when I am thankful to be a modern day parent. I rely heavily on electricity and I am not ashamed to say so. I do love me some television, computers, dishwashers, washing machines and dvd players. I could not revert back to Pioneer days- no way. The Pioneer Woman I am not- I am more of the Woman Near the Pie.

When we learned that all of New Albany was in the dark, I was relieved that it was not a bill payment oversight. It did not make it any less annoying though. I had to Plan B my morning with the kids. To entertain them, I suggested we make a movie on my i-phone.

These impromptu videos are always a great way to pass the time. When I interview the kids there is no telling what they might say or do, and that is half the fun. I secretly hope for blog worthy stuff, but most of the time it is a total crap shoot.

The video today is unscripted, unedited and totally real. My hellions say it like it is-



Butt kicking potty humor and all.

No comments:

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter