It is hard to believe Pennylane has only been with us since October. It seems like yesterday we went to Piqua to pick her up. The whole family is totally in love with this little pooch and vice versa.
She has adjusted well to the silly Slutsky life, that's for sure. Pennylane works hard, plays hard, and flops into a lap as if it was designed solely for her pleasure. Doesn't she look happy?
You have never met a Jack Russell Terrier this sweet and mellow- she is just a big lap lover.
During these dog days of Summer, we are ALL truly enjoying ourselves.
P.S.- I guess I should reveal that Netanya is loving Pennylane just as much as Pennylane is loving her back. And Netanya was worried she would miss her little Bitsy dog? Not a chance. Having a surrogate JRT fills the void.
- 10 Layer Gluten Free Cake
- Kindergarten, Take Two with My Three
- The Official End of Summer
- Apple Picking Year After Year
- National Banana Split Day
- Two Down, Four to Go
- Green Pepper Relish
- Our AHA! moments
- A request for Quiche
- A Peck of Peppers Please
- All I Want For Labor Day is My Two Front Teeth
- Lessons in Cesareans and Circumcisions
- The Dog Days of Summer
- My Columbus Zoo Guides
- The Dental Drama Continues
- Invasion of Indianapolis
- Throwing Caution to the Wind
- Jason's Deli is CJ friendly
- Taco Tuesday
- The Real Housewives of Central Ohio
- The Uncle Silvan Situation
- Unbelievable Gluten Free Lemon Bars
- Blackberry Picking Palooza
- Toothless Tuesday leads to WTF Wednesday
- Toothless Tuesday
- The Best Part
- ▼ August (28)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)