As if the dental drama of the last few weeks was not enough, today, CJ lost anothertop tooth. The poor kid has lost three upper and two lower teeth so far. No matter how many teeth he has, or does not have, he has not missed a meal or snack.
No one here is keeping score. We have continued to reiterate that everyone loses teeth at their own pace. Some kids learn to walk early, others talk early. Some kids lose teeth in Kindergarten, others may not lose a baby tooth until second grade. None of this matters to Natalie. In her mind the score is Natalie, zero- Eli, two, CJ, five. It is killing her.
You can see that CJ's two lower teeth have started to grow back- so his lower gap is closing.
But the uppers.....not at all. With his summer buzz cut hair, 5 missing teeth, skinned knees, scraped face, and dimples, this kid is caricature of himself.
Since I know he won't be able to wait until Christmas, I have been teaching him the song, "All I want for Labor Day is my two front teeth!"
- 10 Layer Gluten Free Cake
- Kindergarten, Take Two with My Three
- The Official End of Summer
- Apple Picking Year After Year
- National Banana Split Day
- Two Down, Four to Go
- Green Pepper Relish
- Our AHA! moments
- A request for Quiche
- A Peck of Peppers Please
- All I Want For Labor Day is My Two Front Teeth
- Lessons in Cesareans and Circumcisions
- The Dog Days of Summer
- My Columbus Zoo Guides
- The Dental Drama Continues
- Invasion of Indianapolis
- Throwing Caution to the Wind
- Jason's Deli is CJ friendly
- Taco Tuesday
- The Real Housewives of Central Ohio
- The Uncle Silvan Situation
- Unbelievable Gluten Free Lemon Bars
- Blackberry Picking Palooza
- Toothless Tuesday leads to WTF Wednesday
- Toothless Tuesday
- The Best Part
- ▼ August (28)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)