We are doing the guest room shuffle. This is the game we play on a regular basis. Unlike musical beds, this allows us to accommodate a guest or sibling home from college. The kids love to make a guest room because that means we have company.
This week my friend Rich is visiting on business for a couple of days. The Slutsky welcome wagon made all kinds of signage
for the arrival of our family friend. Aren't these so much warmer than the standard: no smoking, check out time is 12 noon? You don't see the Marriott Courtyard personalizing the greetings at the front desk.
Welcome Rich! Have a good time!
Perhaps now that we offer custom banners, we can improve our star rating on expedia. Up until now, we have been a zero star property. With the vacancy in the new and improved guest room, a completely non-smoking facility, free breakfast, complimentary cocktails and wifi connectivity, we will kick it up a notch. The Slutsky Summer Guest Room, currently a zero star but hoping to be a one star by the end of the season.
- Summer Salon Adventures
- The Slutsky Cousin All Star Band
- A Zero Star Rating
- Car Seat Humor Only a Parent Can Appreciate
- The Wife of a Second Degree Black Belt
- The In State Stay-Cation Begins Now
- Beat the Heat at the Library
- Peaches and Cream Hot Cereal
- It is not the heat, it is the creativity
- The Back Burner
- Farmers Market Plus Blueberry Patch = Baking
- If it is good enough for CJ Slutsky, it is good en...
- Blueberry Patch Kids
- The New Albany Farmers Market
- My Husband Can Break Concrete with His Bare Hands
- Blowing My Brains Out
- Another Week of Camp Helene
- The Disney Disc
- Our Zoo Zoo Pets
- Sweet Puppy Love
- Look Ma, No Training Wheels
- COSI Messy Science Day
- The Fourth of July, 444 Takes Later
- Our BCF's
- Our Sextuplets
- Our Old House
- ▼ July (26)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)