When the cousins were younger and much smaller, it seemed as though the triplets plus Lillian
made cute quads, and Charlotte & Samuel made terrifictwins. Taking them all out in public raised more than a few eyebrows. Of course, we make sure to color coordinate all six of them to draw maximum attention to our freak show.
I would be lying if I said I did not love messing with people. Multiples bring out the stupidity in even the most well meaning folks. Seeing six kids all about the same age, dressed alike, makes the general public act foolishly. I adore taking the kids out, and listening to all the comments from the peanut gallery. I am sick like that.
This is what it looked like when Rachelle and I took all six of the cousins to the Market District for brunch. We whored them out in matching Baby Lulu tutu dresses from Costco. Yes, Rachelle found these at her Costco and she gifted my girls their now favorite outfits. Our boys already owned the turquoise polo shirts from Target, so it was a slam dunk to make them all dazzling in a sea of blue and green.
We lined them all up along the bench side of the cafe seating.
We fed them a hodge podge of various foods and allowed them to giggle and laugh at all the potty jokes and toilet humor that is being four and five years old. These kids enjoy being together. They pick up right where they left off.
Forget quads and twins. Now that the kids are almost the same size, we now have our very own set of sextuplet cousins. Triplets plus one is so last year.
- Summer Salon Adventures
- The Slutsky Cousin All Star Band
- A Zero Star Rating
- Car Seat Humor Only a Parent Can Appreciate
- The Wife of a Second Degree Black Belt
- The In State Stay-Cation Begins Now
- Beat the Heat at the Library
- Peaches and Cream Hot Cereal
- It is not the heat, it is the creativity
- The Back Burner
- Farmers Market Plus Blueberry Patch = Baking
- If it is good enough for CJ Slutsky, it is good en...
- Blueberry Patch Kids
- The New Albany Farmers Market
- My Husband Can Break Concrete with His Bare Hands
- Blowing My Brains Out
- Another Week of Camp Helene
- The Disney Disc
- Our Zoo Zoo Pets
- Sweet Puppy Love
- Look Ma, No Training Wheels
- COSI Messy Science Day
- The Fourth of July, 444 Takes Later
- Our BCF's
- Our Sextuplets
- Our Old House
- ▼ July (26)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)