I am really ready for school to start. So ready. And yet there is another 6 weeks before that will actually happen. I have been racking my brain to come up with adventures for us everyday.
Staying home = Boredom and Boredom + Four Kids = INSANITY. This is basic Mommie Math. And this equation is typical of my world 24/7/365.
If I can't find something for us to do, I invent something. I can't stand to be inside, trapped by walls with four energetic people. My van is a complete escape from the mundane. I liken it to be a snack mobile, DVD theater, taxi and coffee cup holder.
Mitchell gave the kids these cool looking, bubble filled wands. I stuck these toys in the back of the well equipped van and hoped that there would be a lull in the day, while we were out, so we could use them. Since Argenida's class was meeting at Easton today, using thse wands was the perfect time waster
while we were waiting. At one point, the wands got a bit clogged and I had to take a deep breath and blow them clean open.
And you thought the title of my post was more dark. Tsk, Tsk, you know me too well.
- Summer Salon Adventures
- The Slutsky Cousin All Star Band
- A Zero Star Rating
- Car Seat Humor Only a Parent Can Appreciate
- The Wife of a Second Degree Black Belt
- The In State Stay-Cation Begins Now
- Beat the Heat at the Library
- Peaches and Cream Hot Cereal
- It is not the heat, it is the creativity
- The Back Burner
- Farmers Market Plus Blueberry Patch = Baking
- If it is good enough for CJ Slutsky, it is good en...
- Blueberry Patch Kids
- The New Albany Farmers Market
- My Husband Can Break Concrete with His Bare Hands
- Blowing My Brains Out
- Another Week of Camp Helene
- The Disney Disc
- Our Zoo Zoo Pets
- Sweet Puppy Love
- Look Ma, No Training Wheels
- COSI Messy Science Day
- The Fourth of July, 444 Takes Later
- Our BCF's
- Our Sextuplets
- Our Old House
- ▼ July (26)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)