Sunday, June 12, 2011

Pennylane and Eli

Every once in a while, I catch a glimpse of pure preciousness. Tonight, like I always do, I made my final rounds before going to bed. I double check all the kids and re-tuck them in for the night.

I saw Eli snuggling so soundly with Pennylane. They were so comfy and cozy in the bed together. Normally, Penny is devoted to Charlotte, but for some reason, tonight, she was curled up
with Eli. This is pure love.

This little boy is a heartsgonnif*** and seeing him sweetly sleeping with his pooch is further proof that I am in love too.

As documentation of Eli's childhood, let the blog reflect that at age 5, in his Handy Mandy pajamas, Eli was sleeping soundly with the Jack Russell terrier girlie. Be still my heart!

***Heartsgonnif
Hearts-gone-if
Literally, heart thief, as in melting your heart.

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter