Monday, June 6, 2011

My Pool Rats

This summer is going to be awesome! For the first summer since the kinderlach*** arrived, I will be able to take them to our neighborhood pool by myself. They have become self sufficient enough to be trusted within reason. I have arrived at nirvana.

In fact, I dare to say, they are officially becoming pool rats.

With a few pool noodles and a lifeguard in the chair, these guys can spend hours entertaining themselves.



I lather them up with 50SPF, a swim shirt, and we are good to go.

This summer my main goal is to spend as much time as possible in the water. I want my kids to achieve pool rat status all summer long! Nothing would please me more than to be mother of four pool rats!


***Kinderlach- a group of small children
Kin-durr-lock
I took the kinderlach to the pool and I was schvitzing the entire time.

No comments:

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter