Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Creative Reading

We all know about creative writing. This blog, according to Mitchell is a prime example of creative writing. Yes, I embellish, yes, I am sarcastic and yes, it is my blog and I can tell my side of the story, my way.

Charlotte on the other hand is a creative reader. She grabs a book, any book, and tells the story. The story according to Charlotte.

Here is an example of her amazing ability to "read" one of Jeff's published books.

The girl is a creative reader. As much as I would like to take credit for her knowledge that Pluto is no longer a planet, anyone who knows me in real life would bust me. Any planetary information is from Jeff. Facts about Pluto are taught by Daddy. Details about Prada come from Mommie.

Creative Reading, Creative Writing, when it comes to my children, as long as they are learning, I am fine with all creativity.

No comments:

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter