Friday, May 13, 2011

Hesitation on Friday the 13

I have had several posts in draft mode since the big outage at blogger. I have copied and pasted these witty words to email so that if blogger fails me, I have a back up plan. Posting about problems with the website on Friday the 13th is a sure fire way to jinx it, right? What-evah.

I am assuming my original post of yesterday is really long gone. Poof. Buh-bye. Thankfully, the awesome video lives on You Tube.

One step at at time- Let's see how long this BORING posts stays up before I spend anymore time fretting over spilled milk.

I promise I will entertain you tomorrow, for now, I am off to have lunch with 30 other moms of high school seniors. We are a rocking crowd of MILFS and I double dog dare anyone to get in the way of my good time.

I am finished hesitating- Bring it on Friday the 13th.

No comments:

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter