Technically, in the case of the 2Q Studios photo shoot, there were no losers. None of the images were really bad, some were just funnier than others. As for the out takes, they are classics. The winners speak for themselves!
Here is what I was going for...Laura NAILED IT!
The group shots are just the way the kids are when they are together. This is the real deal.
As for these individual images, they are exactly what I wanted. Laura really captured their personalities and expressions.
This further illustrates why I did not waste a single cent on those horrid and tacky school photos this year. Lesson learned people, lesson learned!
I have some grand plans for this weekend. I am getting rid of our Jackson Pollack splatter colored, marker graffiti, pencil sketched, food stained, and glitter stickered family room walls. Bye bye toddler zone, hello living room with portraits on canvas as art. I can't wait to get these family photos enlarged and collaged on the newly painted walls.
We did not win the mega million lottery jackpot last week, so clearly I can't afford fine art to hang in the remodeled living room space. I will instead celebrate the life the lives here, the glorious expressions and the relationships of siblings. It is my own collection.
When it comes to families and photographers, I am surrounded by winners! Cha-ching.
- Cost Cutting, Grass Cutting Measures
- Gas Prices at an all time HIGH
- Nine Years Ago
- Good Old Fashioned Fun
- Passover is OVER!
- Five Years Ago Today
- The Photo Umbrella
- Run Like The Wind
- Passover Patience
- If you need to flush $6400 down the crapper...
- Imitation can be flattering
- Grandparenting Goodness Gone Bad
- The Seder
- Simon Says it is time to make Macaroons
- The Secret is Out- GEE DUBYA
- Extreme Couponing FAIL
- Our Preschool Picasso Strikes Again
- In the Wee Wee Hours of the Morning
- Bragging Rights
- A Lesson in Age
- Passover Pork on Sale
- Old Softie
- Writing From the Heart
- Computer Drama
- I am so screwed!
- Further PROOF of my love for Giant Eagle
- A Lesson in Keeping Kosher, by Natalie
- A Lesson in Circumcision by Eli
- The Winners
- ▼ April (29)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)