Jeff loves to bitch and moan about the two Jack Russells. Not a day goes by that he does not "remind" me that these are MY dogs. As much as he complains about the canines, I know he really enjoys having pets.
Before I arrived on the scene, Jeff had never owned a dog. He inherited two cats from his ex-wife, but he was never really that fond of the felines. Fast forward to me bringing two Jack Russells into the marriage to join Jeff, Mitchell and Amanda. We were a blended family and it was a package deal on both sides.
The kids were thrilled to get two dogs, Jeff...not so much. He would be fine with having just kids. Some days, I think he would be fine to farm out the kids too.
When Abbey Road and the Beetle became a blessed memory, I knew we would find room in our hearts for more dogs. I knew I could talk Jeff into it because as much as he claims not to like the dogs, I know he enjoys them, sometimes. Maybe?
Look at what I found in my bed this week. For a guy that claims to "NOT WANT DOGS" he looks pretty content snuggling next to one.
With his 55th birthday this week, I can now officially call Jeff, OLD SOFTIE. It looks like I have made a dog lover out of him after all.
- Cost Cutting, Grass Cutting Measures
- Gas Prices at an all time HIGH
- Nine Years Ago
- Good Old Fashioned Fun
- Passover is OVER!
- Five Years Ago Today
- The Photo Umbrella
- Run Like The Wind
- Passover Patience
- If you need to flush $6400 down the crapper...
- Imitation can be flattering
- Grandparenting Goodness Gone Bad
- The Seder
- Simon Says it is time to make Macaroons
- The Secret is Out- GEE DUBYA
- Extreme Couponing FAIL
- Our Preschool Picasso Strikes Again
- In the Wee Wee Hours of the Morning
- Bragging Rights
- A Lesson in Age
- Passover Pork on Sale
- Old Softie
- Writing From the Heart
- Computer Drama
- I am so screwed!
- Further PROOF of my love for Giant Eagle
- A Lesson in Keeping Kosher, by Natalie
- A Lesson in Circumcision by Eli
- The Winners
- ▼ April (29)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)