I have blogged and blogged about my love affair with my grocery store, Giant Eagle. I am sure you are sick of hearing how much I enjoy shopping there. You might be tired of my praise for Giant Eagle, but this is my blog and I can shout out when I feel it is warranted.
This is one of those times.
I know my fellow triplet mom Lori can feel me- she just moved to South Carolina, and there is not a single store in her area that compares. Aside from being a fabulous grocery store, Giant Eagle doubles coupons, and watches the kids while I shop.
Giant Eagle also has samples of all kinds of tasty treats. You never know what you might nibble as you cruise through the aisles BY YOURSELF. While the children are doing crafts and making a huge mess with glitter and glue, you can lolly gag throughout the store sampling. As further PROOF of my affection for Giant Eagle, look at what they were sampling onon Saturday. As if the Proof of Kahlua and coffee is not enough to win you over? They babysit my four kids while I shop and drink Kahlua and coffee.
It is all the proof I need.
- Cost Cutting, Grass Cutting Measures
- Gas Prices at an all time HIGH
- Nine Years Ago
- Good Old Fashioned Fun
- Passover is OVER!
- Five Years Ago Today
- The Photo Umbrella
- Run Like The Wind
- Passover Patience
- If you need to flush $6400 down the crapper...
- Imitation can be flattering
- Grandparenting Goodness Gone Bad
- The Seder
- Simon Says it is time to make Macaroons
- The Secret is Out- GEE DUBYA
- Extreme Couponing FAIL
- Our Preschool Picasso Strikes Again
- In the Wee Wee Hours of the Morning
- Bragging Rights
- A Lesson in Age
- Passover Pork on Sale
- Old Softie
- Writing From the Heart
- Computer Drama
- I am so screwed!
- Further PROOF of my love for Giant Eagle
- A Lesson in Keeping Kosher, by Natalie
- A Lesson in Circumcision by Eli
- The Winners
- ▼ April (29)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)