There are certain things I look forward to every year. Passover-Spring Break is not one of them, but seeing my purple tulips bloom is always a highlight of April. I planted these when we moved in, and every spring I wait patiently for them to greet me.
Five years ago today, I took pride in my photography skills. I captured my beautiful babies posed with my purple tulips.
These images were taken to document the triplets size compared to the tree and tulips. I knew that as the years went by, I could capture this moment in time and watch how the tulips stayed the same, but the kids sprouted up like the weeds surrounding my flower beds.
What a huge difference five years makes. Here are the same babies,
the same plants and a whole new attitude, tattoos and all.
The photos still showcase the beauty of it all. Here's to another five years of growing with the weeds.
- Cost Cutting, Grass Cutting Measures
- Gas Prices at an all time HIGH
- Nine Years Ago
- Good Old Fashioned Fun
- Passover is OVER!
- Five Years Ago Today
- The Photo Umbrella
- Run Like The Wind
- Passover Patience
- If you need to flush $6400 down the crapper...
- Imitation can be flattering
- Grandparenting Goodness Gone Bad
- The Seder
- Simon Says it is time to make Macaroons
- The Secret is Out- GEE DUBYA
- Extreme Couponing FAIL
- Our Preschool Picasso Strikes Again
- In the Wee Wee Hours of the Morning
- Bragging Rights
- A Lesson in Age
- Passover Pork on Sale
- Old Softie
- Writing From the Heart
- Computer Drama
- I am so screwed!
- Further PROOF of my love for Giant Eagle
- A Lesson in Keeping Kosher, by Natalie
- A Lesson in Circumcision by Eli
- The Winners
- ▼ April (29)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)