Monday, April 11, 2011

Bragging Rights

I was not proud of my behavior back in November when these photos were taken. During the photo shoot with Jennifer Mullinax I was a raving lunatic. I went into full on banshee mode. Thankfully, only a triplet plus one mom, like Jen, would understand the complexity of the situation.

I had been visually planning this photo session for months. When I bought the girls red cowboy boots, it starting coming together in my mind. On the day of our appointment with Jennifer, the kids were behaving horribly. No one was listening, no one was cooperating and worst of all, my expectations were so high, I was jinxing the outcome. Fortunately for me, Jennifer did not let that interfere with her professionalism.

Even though I was insane at the time, I still have the bragging rights to these images.





I can't brag about my well mannered kids. I can't brag about my patience and keen parenting skills. But I can brag on Jennifer Mullinax because I have the right to do so.

1 comment:

April said...

Those are absolutely gorgeous. Seriously.

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter