I was not proud of my behavior back in November when these photos were taken. During the photo shoot with Jennifer Mullinax I was a raving lunatic. I went into full on banshee mode. Thankfully, only a triplet plus one mom, like Jen, would understand the complexity of the situation.
I had been visually planning this photo session for months. When I bought the girls red cowboy boots, it starting coming together in my mind. On the day of our appointment with Jennifer, the kids were behaving horribly. No one was listening, no one was cooperating and worst of all, my expectations were so high, I was jinxing the outcome. Fortunately for me, Jennifer did not let that interfere with her professionalism.
Even though I was insane at the time, I still have the bragging rights to these images.
I can't brag about my well mannered kids. I can't brag about my patience and keen parenting skills. But I can brag on Jennifer Mullinax because I have the right to do so.
- Cost Cutting, Grass Cutting Measures
- Gas Prices at an all time HIGH
- Nine Years Ago
- Good Old Fashioned Fun
- Passover is OVER!
- Five Years Ago Today
- The Photo Umbrella
- Run Like The Wind
- Passover Patience
- If you need to flush $6400 down the crapper...
- Imitation can be flattering
- Grandparenting Goodness Gone Bad
- The Seder
- Simon Says it is time to make Macaroons
- The Secret is Out- GEE DUBYA
- Extreme Couponing FAIL
- Our Preschool Picasso Strikes Again
- In the Wee Wee Hours of the Morning
- Bragging Rights
- A Lesson in Age
- Passover Pork on Sale
- Old Softie
- Writing From the Heart
- Computer Drama
- I am so screwed!
- Further PROOF of my love for Giant Eagle
- A Lesson in Keeping Kosher, by Natalie
- A Lesson in Circumcision by Eli
- The Winners
- ▼ April (29)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)