The days of the triplets posing in harmony are fleeting. As infants, I often staged them in photos, holding hands, cheek to cheek, and being genuinely close to each other. It was so cute to see them all cuddling and cozy.
These are some of my favorite photos because they showcase how tender the moments were- sibling sweetness!
As they have gotten older, and have formed opinions, this has morphed into them fighting about someone being in their space, refusing to stand next to so and so, and other protests during a photo shoot. It is not uncommon for me to say, "Okay, pretend that you guys like each other, stand still and let me take the picture already!"
When I least expect it, sometimes when the moon and stars align, the triplets will be all lovey dovey with each other. I caught a quick glimpse of this last week at the Kollel. During the skits Eli and Natalie were sitting together, holding hands,
being friends, and they displayed that sibling sweetness I miss. Awwwwww, que linda.
I can't force them to enjoy each others company but it is so precious when they do it on their own. Let the record reflect that on occasion, my children display a sibling sweetness.
PS- CJ was off on the other side of the room playing with two pipe cleaners at the time. He could have cared less about the story and skit. Typical.
- Out Takes, Take One
- The Birthplace of Aviation is Lame
- Do not Pass-over the Gluten Free Options
- Weighing In
- Sunday at Starbucks with Charlotte
- An Update on Abbie Dorn and her triplets
- Oh HAIL, yes!
- Gluten Free Berry Explosion Muffins
- Four Foodie Freaks
- Mondays with Moshe
- Makiwara Board or Makiwara Bored?
- My Heart Thanks You, My Ass, Not So Much
- The Mystery Tour during March Madness
- Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day!
- The Ultimate Gluten Free Hamantashen Recipe
- Senior Photos
- Ridiculously Cute Fake Friends
- Sibling Sweetness
- The Coupon Gods Are Smiling At Me
- Ahhhhh, the silence from the back seat
- Mojitos and Mommie Porn
- Get Outta The &%$#@*! Road
- The Cherbourg Gluten Free Nut Free Bakery in Bexle...
- Our Model Son
- The Crafting Phase
- Financial Aid for Field Trips
- Princess and Pirate Night at Chick-Fila, also know...
- Let's Play a Game
- ▼ March (28)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)