Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ridiculously Cute Fake Friends

Of all of the wonderful opportunities that have crossed my path in the last few years, the most spectacular is by far, my blog friendships. Both the folks that read and get me, and the folks that share my passion for writing the entertaining blogs that I read. Who knew there were so many fabulous fake internet friends to be had.

Not too long ago, you had to actually leave the house to meet people. You can kiss those days buh-bye thanks to Al Gore and the internet. Now, you can meet, greet and become fast friends with other crazies right from the comfort of your monitor screen. Awwww hell, I even snagged Jeff on the computer. The all mighty internet has taken me to places I only dreamed about. Who would have thunk it?

Last year, I started following Edward's blog about his journey to parenthood. Since I am a drama queen, I fell in love with Edward's story during a shit storm from another blog. Nevertheless, his path to becoming a dad was filled with all the things I am passionate about, including- travel to exotic lands, IVF, loving marriages, and makin babies. What is not to love?

Fast forward to this week when I got the purest form of happiness- seeing Edward's THREE baby girls modeling my ridiculously cute hats. I dare you not to look at this image without smiling. It can't be done.

Seeing Aria, Vivian, and Sidney modeling these hat samples brings me joy. Do I miss these sweet days of baby land, yes I do. Does it make me want to start another business cranking out baby accessories, no it does not. It was fun while it lasted but now I have other irons in the fire.

For now, I am content to enjoy his moment via Faith to Vishwas, and live vicariously through my fake internet friends.

2 comments:

Edward said...

Thanks for the shout out and thanks again for the caps! They were a big hit all weekend. If you ever do decide to get back into the baby accessory business, we'll be standing by to model! :-)

Kirsty said...

*lol* I was reading Edward's blog and saw his triple treat of gorgeousness with their awesome accessories before actually reading the text and thought "Gee, Helene probably had something like that for her girls." Just about wet myself laughing to realise you'd sent them. :D

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter