Of all of the wonderful opportunities that have crossed my path in the last few years, the most spectacular is by far, my blog friendships. Both the folks that read and get me, and the folks that share my passion for writing the entertaining blogs that I read. Who knew there were so many fabulous fake internet friends to be had.
Not too long ago, you had to actually leave the house to meet people. You can kiss those days buh-bye thanks to Al Gore and the internet. Now, you can meet, greet and become fast friends with other crazies right from the comfort of your monitor screen. Awwww hell, I even snagged Jeff on the computer. The all mighty internet has taken me to places I only dreamed about. Who would have thunk it?
Last year, I started following Edward's blog about his journey to parenthood. Since I am a drama queen, I fell in love with Edward's story during a shit storm from another blog. Nevertheless, his path to becoming a dad was filled with all the things I am passionate about, including- travel to exotic lands, IVF, loving marriages, and makin babies. What is not to love?
Fast forward to this week when I got the purest form of happiness- seeing Edward's THREE baby girls modeling my ridiculously cute hats. I dare you not to look at this image without smiling. It can't be done.
Seeing Aria, Vivian, and Sidney modeling these hat samples brings me joy. Do I miss these sweet days of baby land, yes I do. Does it make me want to start another business cranking out baby accessories, no it does not. It was fun while it lasted but now I have other irons in the fire.
For now, I am content to enjoy his moment via Faith to Vishwas, and live vicariously through my fake internet friends.
- Out Takes, Take One
- The Birthplace of Aviation is Lame
- Do not Pass-over the Gluten Free Options
- Weighing In
- Sunday at Starbucks with Charlotte
- An Update on Abbie Dorn and her triplets
- Oh HAIL, yes!
- Gluten Free Berry Explosion Muffins
- Four Foodie Freaks
- Mondays with Moshe
- Makiwara Board or Makiwara Bored?
- My Heart Thanks You, My Ass, Not So Much
- The Mystery Tour during March Madness
- Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day!
- The Ultimate Gluten Free Hamantashen Recipe
- Senior Photos
- Ridiculously Cute Fake Friends
- Sibling Sweetness
- The Coupon Gods Are Smiling At Me
- Ahhhhh, the silence from the back seat
- Mojitos and Mommie Porn
- Get Outta The &%$#@*! Road
- The Cherbourg Gluten Free Nut Free Bakery in Bexle...
- Our Model Son
- The Crafting Phase
- Financial Aid for Field Trips
- Princess and Pirate Night at Chick-Fila, also know...
- Let's Play a Game
- ▼ March (28)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)