Welcome to spring time in Central Ohio. The weather is an unpredictable as my mood. One day sweet, sunny and warm, the next day, cold and sour. Every day is an adventure of science and nature, not always in a good way.
We got pounded with a heinous hail storm. Argenida and the kids had never witnessed this type of weird weather. Once the pellets of hail started falling, they picked up speed and size, and by the time I got my camera, we were in the full wing of the storm.
The kids love any kind of wildness. Hail is wild.
The kids were howling and carrying on along with the hail storm. It was difficult to determine which was louder at one point.
When it stopped falling from the sky the deck and yard looked as if it had snowed.
We got a fair amount of marble sized hail. It was not scary until I thought of the damage. My van was in the garage, check. My gas grill was covered, check. My newly popped plants, not so lucky. As for the roof, we will have to wait to see if it was affected by the hail. Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there.
Spring is here. Oh Hail yes.
- Out Takes, Take One
- The Birthplace of Aviation is Lame
- Do not Pass-over the Gluten Free Options
- Weighing In
- Sunday at Starbucks with Charlotte
- An Update on Abbie Dorn and her triplets
- Oh HAIL, yes!
- Gluten Free Berry Explosion Muffins
- Four Foodie Freaks
- Mondays with Moshe
- Makiwara Board or Makiwara Bored?
- My Heart Thanks You, My Ass, Not So Much
- The Mystery Tour during March Madness
- Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day!
- The Ultimate Gluten Free Hamantashen Recipe
- Senior Photos
- Ridiculously Cute Fake Friends
- Sibling Sweetness
- The Coupon Gods Are Smiling At Me
- Ahhhhh, the silence from the back seat
- Mojitos and Mommie Porn
- Get Outta The &%$#@*! Road
- The Cherbourg Gluten Free Nut Free Bakery in Bexle...
- Our Model Son
- The Crafting Phase
- Financial Aid for Field Trips
- Princess and Pirate Night at Chick-Fila, also know...
- Let's Play a Game
- ▼ March (28)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)