Friday, March 18, 2011

The Mystery Tour during March Madness

The Scooby Doo gang showed up for the Purim Parade Mystery Tour at school today. All the key cartoon characters were there to show support for the kindergarten classroom. This week we celebrated Purim, St. Patrick's day and the beginning of the spring college basketball sports tradition, known as March Madness.

Shaggy, Velma and Scooby

worked their costumes and played their parts in true form. My Jewish hams were so excited to get all dressed up. I made sure to take plenty of photographs



for all the people who could not be there to witness this spectacle in person.

The day was filled with all things celebratory. On the list of things to cheer about, we had the Mystery Tour, The March Madness brackets/teams, and the mega millions lottery drawing which was over 200 million dollars. I was rooting for all of my teams and numbers. It was hard to keep track of all the information.

Needless to say, the local triplet moms and I did not win the big jackpot in Mega Millions, but my Southeast bracket is completely intact. Perhaps there will be a pay out in the long run.

For the record, I have Ohio State to play Kansas in the final four. This bracket was chosen before our President, Barack Obama had the same two teams selected in his Final Four Bracket. Let it be known that I chose first, and the President copied me. (wink, wink) Of course none of this means squat unless our teams continue to win, which I hope they do. It will make for a lively house when my Kansas Jayhawks play Mitchell's OSU buckeyes. Rock Chalk!

Let March Madness continue, in all my special events.

No comments:

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter