First, there were Sundays in the Park with George, then Tuesdays with Morrie. Today, I am pleased to bring you the blog post titled, Mondays with Moshe.
He's baaaaaack! Aaryn is too, but now that Moshe part of the package deal, the real excitement over the visit is about the boy. Buy Aaryn, get Moshe free! Such a deal, no?
My kids have been counting down the days until Purim. Then, they added an extra day to the remaining days to indicate how much longer it would be until Aaryn AND Moshe came to visit us. The arrival was the day after Purim so it was like a double simcha whammy. When you are five years old, this is like waiting for Santa Claus, or the Easter Bunny- only for real.
The kids are completely gaga for Moshe.
I think they want a baby brother. Not that this will be happening anytime soon, but having a tiny toddling cutie in the house is pretty precious. I am getting my baby fix eventhough Moshe is 18 months old and technically is a toddler now. Wahhhhhhh, he is growing up so fast.
He talks. He walks. He chases. He laughs. The kids can't get enough of him. Aaryn made this video before bedtime to show everyone how much fun it is to have four triplets and an eighteen month old sibling.
The noise level is only increased slightly from what my ears are used to, Aaryn, on the other hand is practically hearingimpaired now. Those signing times videos will come in handy.
It took me until Tuesday to post the sights and sounds, but Mondays with Moshe are priceless.
All the Rubin readers can breathe a sigh of relief. Moshe has not lost a single drop of cuteness, in fact, since the last visit, he has gotten even sweeter- and those cheeks, OMG, I can hardly stand it.
- Out Takes, Take One
- The Birthplace of Aviation is Lame
- Do not Pass-over the Gluten Free Options
- Weighing In
- Sunday at Starbucks with Charlotte
- An Update on Abbie Dorn and her triplets
- Oh HAIL, yes!
- Gluten Free Berry Explosion Muffins
- Four Foodie Freaks
- Mondays with Moshe
- Makiwara Board or Makiwara Bored?
- My Heart Thanks You, My Ass, Not So Much
- The Mystery Tour during March Madness
- Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day!
- The Ultimate Gluten Free Hamantashen Recipe
- Senior Photos
- Ridiculously Cute Fake Friends
- Sibling Sweetness
- The Coupon Gods Are Smiling At Me
- Ahhhhh, the silence from the back seat
- Mojitos and Mommie Porn
- Get Outta The &%$#@*! Road
- The Cherbourg Gluten Free Nut Free Bakery in Bexle...
- Our Model Son
- The Crafting Phase
- Financial Aid for Field Trips
- Princess and Pirate Night at Chick-Fila, also know...
- Let's Play a Game
- ▼ March (28)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)