CJ got his glasses about a month ago. We picked them up from the eye doctor on January 12, and made it until today without any incident. I predicted we would need a warranty and boy howdy was I right.
When CJ came home from school yesterday he mentioned that his glasses were broken. I took a closer look at the frames and sure enough, the nose pads were all fercocked, and a screw was missing from the side of the frame, making the lens fall out.
No doubt about it. Broken for sure.
CJ and I went back to the Vision Professionals in New Albany and took them up on the offer to repair their product. They got us up and running again in no time. While we waited, my little guy did the puzzles
in the Highlights magazine. No siblings were there to steal his thunder, so he was so thrilled to just be in the waiting area. Ordinarily it would be fighting and chaos over who gets to do the seek and find puzzle.
CJ was really happy when we left, he was beaming with pride about his glasses. Whew, I am so relieved to know that the service and guarantee are legit.
At this rate, I would guess we will visit our friends about once a month. Let it be known that I knew this would be the case. Having a five year old boy in glasses sure is fun. Wooo Hooo.
A whole month without issues....we had a good run.
Any takers on how long we can make it until our next repair?
- The Ten Commandments of Parents
- Gluten Free Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies
- Does the Tooth Fairy work on Shabbat?
- La Leche Dulce de Leche from Baby Gaga
- Fueling the Blog by Flying
- The Women(?) of Savers
- My Lady Luck
- Hakuna Matata
- VIVA VIVA VIVA, Las Vegas!
- Greeetings from 30,000 feet!
- Scootering and Picking Up Porcupine Poop
- Ackle Surgery
- We had a good run
- The Fancy Gluten Free Valentine's Meal
- Charlotte Celebrates Valentine's Day
- The Chase Bank Triplets Commercial
- The Valentine Craft-a-thon
- The Kindergarten Mulligan
- Valentine "V" Trends
- Wired Differently
- Coupon Drama
- Gluten Free Choices
- Brunch and Shopping
- Foreshadowing or Fate?
- My Name is Helen and I play Snoopy Drawers
- Here Today, Hair Tomorrow
- The Sounds of Silence Do Not Exist
- SNOW MY GAWD
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)