edited to add photos:
Viva Viva Viva Las Vegas! We arrived in Vegas with plans for a relaxing, fun, and celebratory weekend. It was all that and more. The weather made our adventure absolutely perfect as it is officially spring time in Nevada.
The festivities began with a trip to Trader Joe’s for snackage, drinkage and chocolate. Once we stocked the condo, we were ready to get the party started. Five women, wine, beer, margaritas and vodka tonics were on hand at all times.
To honor Rachelle and Susan’s 40th birthdays we had dinner at Roy’s Hawaiian Restaurant. They customized a special menu just for the guest of honor.
Our table was decorated with candles and orchids for the occasion. I was so glad to see the gluten free menu,which featured a pre-fixe dinner choice including an appetizer, an entrée and a dessert. We were wow-ed by the food,
each course was greater than the one before it and we even posedfor a group photo to mark our little evening celebration. Ladies, strike a pose, VOGUE!
Take a look at these sweet endings. The gluten free chocolate lava center cake with vanilla bean ice cream was the gluten free one,
but these other tasty treats were not too shabby either. If you think they look good, you should have tasted them. Nothing ends a girls night out like chocolate and cocktails.
The evening concluded with more of the above mentioned cocktails in the comfort of home. We laughed, we cried, we kissed our families good-bye. This was the start to our amazing getaway.
Forty sure looks fabulous!
Viva Viva Viva, Las Vegas!
- The Ten Commandments of Parents
- Gluten Free Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies
- Does the Tooth Fairy work on Shabbat?
- La Leche Dulce de Leche from Baby Gaga
- Fueling the Blog by Flying
- The Women(?) of Savers
- My Lady Luck
- Hakuna Matata
- VIVA VIVA VIVA, Las Vegas!
- Greeetings from 30,000 feet!
- Scootering and Picking Up Porcupine Poop
- Ackle Surgery
- We had a good run
- The Fancy Gluten Free Valentine's Meal
- Charlotte Celebrates Valentine's Day
- The Chase Bank Triplets Commercial
- The Valentine Craft-a-thon
- The Kindergarten Mulligan
- Valentine "V" Trends
- Wired Differently
- Coupon Drama
- Gluten Free Choices
- Brunch and Shopping
- Foreshadowing or Fate?
- My Name is Helen and I play Snoopy Drawers
- Here Today, Hair Tomorrow
- The Sounds of Silence Do Not Exist
- SNOW MY GAWD
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)