Lady luck has been on my side during this trip. I have won a few bucks, made some new friends, and spent some quality time with the fam damily.
We scheduled ourselves for massage this morning, and started the day getting our pampering on. Forget brunch and shopping to start the day….massage is where it is at people. When I finally get my dream compound, I will have brother husbands, and sister wives to lessen my load. I can guaran-fucking-tee you that one of my additional spouses will be a professional massage therapist. I could get used to this.
Rachelle, Susan and I met my parents and their friends for lunch at Mon Ami Gabi on the strip. (I could ruin my luck by doing an honest and negative restaurant review, but I will save all that drama for another time) Mom and Dad took over the condo for the rest of the week, so it was bye-bye Eichenwald women, hello Eichenwald parentals. We totally tag teamed the time share so our timing was perfect. No wasted condo time and Dad paid for lunch. Win-Win.
I got to my gate and checked in for my scheduled return flight. Since Lady Luck was with me, I was able to volunteer my seat for the over sold departure. I got Mitchell to cover my shift on Wednesday, so that Jeff would not be inconvenienced by my delayed return to Columnus. I explained the situation to Mitchell this way: If you pick up the kids after school and do the duties I would be doing if I were home, you can redeem the Southwest airline voucher to go somewhere for spring break. That made us both happy. Mitchell can now travel during his senior year spring break, and I can extend my Mommie-cation for just one more day.
With this kind of luck, maybe I should buy a lottery ticket? Come on, Momma needs a new pair of shoes, or at least some private school tuition.
- The Ten Commandments of Parents
- Gluten Free Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies
- Does the Tooth Fairy work on Shabbat?
- La Leche Dulce de Leche from Baby Gaga
- Fueling the Blog by Flying
- The Women(?) of Savers
- My Lady Luck
- Hakuna Matata
- VIVA VIVA VIVA, Las Vegas!
- Greeetings from 30,000 feet!
- Scootering and Picking Up Porcupine Poop
- Ackle Surgery
- We had a good run
- The Fancy Gluten Free Valentine's Meal
- Charlotte Celebrates Valentine's Day
- The Chase Bank Triplets Commercial
- The Valentine Craft-a-thon
- The Kindergarten Mulligan
- Valentine "V" Trends
- Wired Differently
- Coupon Drama
- Gluten Free Choices
- Brunch and Shopping
- Foreshadowing or Fate?
- My Name is Helen and I play Snoopy Drawers
- Here Today, Hair Tomorrow
- The Sounds of Silence Do Not Exist
- SNOW MY GAWD
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)