Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Chase Bank Triplets Commercial

I do not like banking at Chase. I find the service there to be impersonal and sometimes stand off-ish. I get aggravated more times than not when conducting business there, and don't get me started on all the fees.

If there is one thing Chase is doing right, it is this commercial. I am biased, but we can all agree that having triplets is always unexpected, and is never cheap.

The verdict is still out on whether having the Chase card can really help you with all the expenses in triplicate, but I could not help but smile after I saw the husband faint. The follow up commercial is the dad passed out on the floor of the admissions office at the preschool, trust me.

3 comments:

Kari said...

Love the commercial, hate the Chase card. I blogged about an incident with the Chase card once. But I think this commercial is really well done and I'm glad he was smiling when he came to!

Helene Eichenwald Slutsky said...

Smiling now Kari. Wait until he pays for orthodontics

Sabrina said...

Loved the commerical too, hate Chase. Hate Bank of America and they constant incessant calls even more. Seriously, we've been with BOA 2 months and they call my house EVERY NIGHT to see if we want their credit card. NO, No, NOOOOO doesn't seem to register, they keep calling. BOA will be gone soon. Anyway, Loved this commercial, and you are right, for our 2 girls (4, 2) preschool next year made my husband faint!

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter