I do not like banking at Chase. I find the service there to be impersonal and sometimes stand off-ish. I get aggravated more times than not when conducting business there, and don't get me started on all the fees.
If there is one thing Chase is doing right, it is this commercial. I am biased, but we can all agree that having triplets is always unexpected, and is never cheap.
The verdict is still out on whether having the Chase card can really help you with all the expenses in triplicate, but I could not help but smile after I saw the husband faint. The follow up commercial is the dad passed out on the floor of the admissions office at the preschool, trust me.
- The Ten Commandments of Parents
- Gluten Free Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies
- Does the Tooth Fairy work on Shabbat?
- La Leche Dulce de Leche from Baby Gaga
- Fueling the Blog by Flying
- The Women(?) of Savers
- My Lady Luck
- Hakuna Matata
- VIVA VIVA VIVA, Las Vegas!
- Greeetings from 30,000 feet!
- Scootering and Picking Up Porcupine Poop
- Ackle Surgery
- We had a good run
- The Fancy Gluten Free Valentine's Meal
- Charlotte Celebrates Valentine's Day
- The Chase Bank Triplets Commercial
- The Valentine Craft-a-thon
- The Kindergarten Mulligan
- Valentine "V" Trends
- Wired Differently
- Coupon Drama
- Gluten Free Choices
- Brunch and Shopping
- Foreshadowing or Fate?
- My Name is Helen and I play Snoopy Drawers
- Here Today, Hair Tomorrow
- The Sounds of Silence Do Not Exist
- SNOW MY GAWD
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)