Thursday, January 20, 2011

Who needs J-Date?

Chances are if you are a regular reader of this blog, you must be somewhat entertained by my warped sense of humor. Since we are all friends here, let's do something fun today. Let's trump J-date and play a little internet game of matchmaking.

Who needs J-date? Who is considering Match.com? Do we have any readers contemplating e-harmony? I never miss the chance to toot my own horn, but lately, my matchmaking radar is ON! Who needs J-date when they have me.

Imagine this: One of my ex boyfriends tells me he is getting ready to start back to internet dating. He mentions updating his profile and getting back out there. This happens the same day one of my facebook girlfriends, posts a status update about trying J-date. I did the math for about 2 seconds before I stepped in and offered my help.

SHAZAM. We are back in business people.

Of course I could not leave well enough alone. I emailed them both and suggested they consider each other first. I mean really, they have me in common so clearly they are warped and sick, right? They have to be somewhat crazy to go with my scheme, and they did. Now I am living vicariously through their on line romance.

Things are going so amazingly well. The happy couple is scheduled for the first BIG in real life date in two weeks. I wish I could be there to see the chemistry in person. While I know they do not need me to be there, I really want to kvell over the success.

In this particular case I am over the moon. Move over J-date. Bye Bye Patti Stanger. The Queen has waved her magic wand and there will be some mitzvah notes happening soon. If you want my help, leave a comment below and I will scan my database. I am open to fixing up anyone, no project is too big or too small. I am an equal opportunity kind of yenta.

Stay tuned for more juicy details. When my ex and my friend get engaged I get the ring. That is how I roll.

No comments:

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter