Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Jeff Slutsky Mini Me

CJ got his glasses today. The boy was giddy with excitement. We ordered them before Christmas, and every day since then, he has asked me when they will be ready. Wearing glasses and being different is super cool when you are a multiple.

We went for the official fitting. CJ gave us his good stuff with giggles, smiles, and just a hint of shyness.



He looked so handsome and smart when he modeled his new specs. The spring hinge case was a highlight of the experience. Opening and closing it made this snapping alligator jaw sound and when you are five, that rocks.

As I looked in my rear view mirror, I saw Jeff's identical little twin. The resemblance is frightening. Add a diet coke can, a Wall Street journal, and a suit and tie to complete the package.

Now that CJ can see at 20/20 perhaps he will recognize his uncanny similarity to his father. CJ is officially Jeff's mini me. See for yourself, the apple don't fall far from the tree, and in our case, the family tree is full of nuts.

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Hi there,
Can you tell me where you got your son's glasses? My son needs glasses too and I'm having trouble finding some that fit.
thanks so much!~!!

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter