Simon and Garfunkle sang of the sounds of silence. In my bed there is no such thing. Between Jeff, Charlotte, Pennylane and Lenny, I am serenaded in snoring stereo all the time.
Most nights are a symphony of sounds but last night was a concert of epic proportions. In addition to the music coming from our baby, we had the Jack Russell terrier duo chiming in.
The photos of Charlotte snuggling in sweet slumber with her dogs are darling.
It does not get any cuter than seeing them all cozy in the covers.
This is what it sounded like as I shot the video clip with my i-phone.
You can hear the various snoring from each of the three guests in my bed.
Who needs a diddy from Three Dog Night when I have this kind of music playing during our two dog night? Perhaps the sounds of silence are overrated?
- ► 2011 (275)
- Gluten Free Cocktails
- The Ladies Who Lunch
- Dental Delight!
- Self Portraits
- Hot Cocoa FAIL
- Sunday Songs
- Merry Christmas
- Our Stay in the City by the Bay
- The Secret is Out
- Blowing a Gasket and other explosions
- Famous or Infamous- you decide
- Five Years Ago
- From the mouths of babes
- The Free Glasses Offer is BACK!
- One out of Three Blind Mice
- Gluten free white chicken chili soup
- See Here, Get it Free HERE!
- My Motley Jews
- Two Dog Night
- Stage Fright All Right
- The Show Goes On
- The Hanukkah Hop
- A Trip Down Memory Lane
- As Seen On TV- My kids are my own fault!
- Latke Fest 2010
- The Miracle of Pediatric Dental Surgery
- Hanukkah Happiness
- Uncle Steve Rizzo is scared of wiping tushies
- ▼ December (28)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)