Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Self Portraits

I was furious to find my prized digital camera on the floor of the playroom when I woke up this morning. Somehow, while Jeff was doing I don't know what, the kids got to my camera and used it to take some self portraits.

I use this camera for my eBay listings, and this blog, so it is a vital part of my daily routine. For some it is American Express, for me, I don't leave home without my camera.

When I saw the camera laying on the floor, I was furious. How could Jeff be so blind to the potential disaster? I turned the camera on, it powered up and seemed to be fine. Whew, we dodged that bullet.

Imagine how surprised I was to find these images on the memory card.



Obviously these little monkeys figured out how to turn on the camera, shoot the pics, turn it off, and act as if they were completely innocent in the situation.

How could I stay mad when I have documented proof of their shenanigans? I will treasure these self portraits forever. In the grand scheme of things, it could have been a lot worse. Self portraits- priceless.

No comments:

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter