In honor of our Jewish heritage, and in the spirit of all things being Jewish on Christmas day, here are my little miracles modeling their Chinese silk pajamas.
Fresh from Chinatown in San Francisco, these jammies represent the yearly mecca to Chi Thai restaurant on December 25.
We have plans to join the other Hebrew families for Chinese food and Cinema later today. It is tradition. It is what our people do. Christmas and Chinese cuisine- it is like peanut butter and jelly for us.
Merry Christmas to all, and may your fortune cookie be bright!
- ► 2011 (275)
- Gluten Free Cocktails
- The Ladies Who Lunch
- Dental Delight!
- Self Portraits
- Hot Cocoa FAIL
- Sunday Songs
- Merry Christmas
- Our Stay in the City by the Bay
- The Secret is Out
- Blowing a Gasket and other explosions
- Famous or Infamous- you decide
- Five Years Ago
- From the mouths of babes
- The Free Glasses Offer is BACK!
- One out of Three Blind Mice
- Gluten free white chicken chili soup
- See Here, Get it Free HERE!
- My Motley Jews
- Two Dog Night
- Stage Fright All Right
- The Show Goes On
- The Hanukkah Hop
- A Trip Down Memory Lane
- As Seen On TV- My kids are my own fault!
- Latke Fest 2010
- The Miracle of Pediatric Dental Surgery
- Hanukkah Happiness
- Uncle Steve Rizzo is scared of wiping tushies
- ▼ December (28)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)