Every once in a while, I surprise the children with some kind of treat. On a cold winters night, drinking hot cocoa from Mommie's latte mugs is a total splurge. These kids were loving it.
It was a cozy Christmas Eve in footed pajamas. CJ declared it was his best Christmas eve, ever- because he has rocked so many December 24th nights. He was giddy at the thought of Santa coming to see Argenida, and he was slurping hot cocoa like it was going out of style.
I decided to capture the sounds of their delight for a video. Lately, the kids enjoy hamming it up for the digital video, and they watch themselves over and over again for entertainment. Who am I to deprive them of such joy?
I was documenting the Hot Cocoa experience for the blog and in typical Slutsky fashion, we ended with: FAIL!
Please note the spilled hot cocoa on the famous **SHIT MY KIDS RUINED*** couch. Technically, this is a double fail. My children have always been overachievers.
- ► 2011 (275)
- Gluten Free Cocktails
- The Ladies Who Lunch
- Dental Delight!
- Self Portraits
- Hot Cocoa FAIL
- Sunday Songs
- Merry Christmas
- Our Stay in the City by the Bay
- The Secret is Out
- Blowing a Gasket and other explosions
- Famous or Infamous- you decide
- Five Years Ago
- From the mouths of babes
- The Free Glasses Offer is BACK!
- One out of Three Blind Mice
- Gluten free white chicken chili soup
- See Here, Get it Free HERE!
- My Motley Jews
- Two Dog Night
- Stage Fright All Right
- The Show Goes On
- The Hanukkah Hop
- A Trip Down Memory Lane
- As Seen On TV- My kids are my own fault!
- Latke Fest 2010
- The Miracle of Pediatric Dental Surgery
- Hanukkah Happiness
- Uncle Steve Rizzo is scared of wiping tushies
- ▼ December (28)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)