Charlotte is coming into her own. Now that she is attending preschool without the other three triplets, her whole personality is taking center stage. There is still a sweetness about Charlotte, if you can get a word in edgewise.
With all the winter weather here the van is almost as dirty on the outside as it is on the inside. Almost. There is sand, salt, grime and that grey coating of ick all over the exterior. As we drive through the grey slush and muck, huge boulders
of frozen debris accumulates under the wheel base. It is so gross. Frozen street dirt mixed with snow is nasty.
Charlotte witnessed one of these huge chunks of frozen grey slush as it made a huge kerplunk and thud when it fell off the van.She painstakingly stared at the big filthy blob and said, "Mommie, our van just pooped!"
Ahhhhh, yes, it did. Thank you sweet baby girl for making my day.
- ► 2011 (275)
- Gluten Free Cocktails
- The Ladies Who Lunch
- Dental Delight!
- Self Portraits
- Hot Cocoa FAIL
- Sunday Songs
- Merry Christmas
- Our Stay in the City by the Bay
- The Secret is Out
- Blowing a Gasket and other explosions
- Famous or Infamous- you decide
- Five Years Ago
- From the mouths of babes
- The Free Glasses Offer is BACK!
- One out of Three Blind Mice
- Gluten free white chicken chili soup
- See Here, Get it Free HERE!
- My Motley Jews
- Two Dog Night
- Stage Fright All Right
- The Show Goes On
- The Hanukkah Hop
- A Trip Down Memory Lane
- As Seen On TV- My kids are my own fault!
- Latke Fest 2010
- The Miracle of Pediatric Dental Surgery
- Hanukkah Happiness
- Uncle Steve Rizzo is scared of wiping tushies
- ▼ December (28)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)