Remember when I posted about our debut on the Shit My Kids Ruined website? Apparently, our girl, Miss Natalie is now featured in the best selling book by the same name.
Imagine my surprise when I saw the paperback book on the check out counter at the book store.
I quickly thumbed through it, smiled, and immediately spotted my unique sofa along side my sweet daughter.
Simply turn to page 127 to see my daughter trying to clean the leather couch with a baby wipe. Newsflash...sharpie marker and leather do not mix. Period.
Now, Natalie's father is a little jealous. He has written and published 9 books, and at age 5 his daughter is featured in a national bestseller.
Famous or infamous, only you can decide.
- ► 2011 (275)
- Gluten Free Cocktails
- The Ladies Who Lunch
- Dental Delight!
- Self Portraits
- Hot Cocoa FAIL
- Sunday Songs
- Merry Christmas
- Our Stay in the City by the Bay
- The Secret is Out
- Blowing a Gasket and other explosions
- Famous or Infamous- you decide
- Five Years Ago
- From the mouths of babes
- The Free Glasses Offer is BACK!
- One out of Three Blind Mice
- Gluten free white chicken chili soup
- See Here, Get it Free HERE!
- My Motley Jews
- Two Dog Night
- Stage Fright All Right
- The Show Goes On
- The Hanukkah Hop
- A Trip Down Memory Lane
- As Seen On TV- My kids are my own fault!
- Latke Fest 2010
- The Miracle of Pediatric Dental Surgery
- Hanukkah Happiness
- Uncle Steve Rizzo is scared of wiping tushies
- ▼ December (28)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)