Sunday, December 19, 2010

Famous or Infamous- you decide

Remember when I posted about our debut on the Shit My Kids Ruined website? Apparently, our girl, Miss Natalie is now featured in the best selling book by the same name.

Imagine my surprise when I saw the paperback book on the check out counter at the book store.
I quickly thumbed through it, smiled, and immediately spotted my unique sofa along side my sweet daughter.

Simply turn to page 127 to see my daughter trying to clean the leather couch with a baby wipe. Newsflash...sharpie marker and leather do not mix. Period.

Now, Natalie's father is a little jealous. He has written and published 9 books, and at age 5 his daughter is featured in a national bestseller.

Famous or infamous, only you can decide.

No comments:

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter