Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Thanksgiving Program

There is an old joke about a little Jewish boy that comes home from school and tells his mother that he auditioned and got a part in the school play. All excited the mother asks him, "So, nu? Tell me, my son, what role will you be playing?" When her son says, he will be playing the Jewish Father, she is crestfallen and disappointed. The mother then says, "I was hoping you would get a speaking part."

With that, I am pleased to report that the triplets got a singing part in this years Thanksgiving Program. I am kvelling. Should I reveal that all the kindergarten students got singing roles? Ehhhh, so yeah, they all did, but in my humble opinion, my kids stole the show. After all, there are THREE of them. They stole the show based on volume alone, right?

Here is the little performance for your own viewing pleasure. Be sure to pay close attention to the shit eating grin on CJ's face. Oy, I am so proud.



A hunting we will go all right, I am off to find some earplugs. After all of the practicing in the van, and sitting through 30 minutes of the lower school performances, I am just thankful for silence. Silence is golden, right?

So while the kids finish up the very short week at school, and as I prepare for the Thanksgiving holiday break, I need to get with my own program.

Turkey- check
Side Dishes- check
DVD's from the Library- check
Earplugs- check

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

No comments:

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter