Kaleidoscope at Crown Center was the ultimate Kansas City field trip. We went there last year, and it was a favorite stop once again. The kids loved every minute of the creative experience.
Here are the photos that document all the projects,
artsy fartsy crafts, and items made with the leftover scraps donated by Hallmark Cards. Each of the six kids made a bag chock full of goodies.
Instead of keeping all these precious mementos, I have taken photos of them for posterity.
In keeping with the name of the place, I noticed a special do it yourself Kaleidoscope on the wall. The cameras capture live images of the guests and twist and turn them into a wall mural version of the inside of a Kaleidoscope. The kids were fascinated by this, but they were not as groovy as my BIL, Nat. He was digging the scene and did not know I was making a video memory for you tube and the blog.
"Work like you don't need money,
Love like you've never been hurt,
And dance like no one's watching."
I guess this quote from Crystal Boyd rings true for Nat.
Sometimes the blog just writes itself.
- ► 2011 (275)
- The Remarks and Speeches
- The Witching Hour
- Batch Cooking for Dummies
- My Coastal Contacts FREEBIE- it is a winner!
- The Thanksgiving Program
- Gluten Free Toffee Nut Bar Cookies
- Florida's Festival Flea Market Finds
- Pat Down and Catch Up
- Free Glasses and BOGO holiday coffee at Starbucks
- Going to Great Lengths
- Disgusting Observations
- The Toys we won't be buying this year
- My Sneak Peek
- This is how I roll
- Fancy Sugar Cookies with Oven Envy
- Kaleidoscope with the Cousins
- I'm Back, the Readers Digest Edition
- ▼ November (17)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)