In case you were wondering, the girl dog has adapted well to her new life here at the Slutskys. I knew she was a very good natured animal, and that the kids would test her limits during the first few days. Both true.
So far, so good.
They have welcomed our new family member with open arms. In fact, Penny is so incredibly cuddly and snuggly, she often just curls up next to the kids and they sit on the couch together enjoying the pal time. To say she likes to sit your lap is a huge understatement.
Given the opportunity, this Jack Russell will go under and burrow in the blankets, it is instinct. She likes to nest. She has found her way into our bed, and since winter is approaching, we welcome the extra body heat. Jeff and I appreciate a two dog night.
For the last few evenings I have found Charlotte and Penny sound asleep together. Both snoring.
It is so precious to watch. I could not quit staring at them.
I am sure this will be a regular night time routine now. What is not to love?
- ► 2011 (275)
- Don't Stop Believing
- Beggars Night, Just being myself
- Our Halloween Past
- My Friends have flown the Coop
- The Benefit of Blogging
- My new love, the Market District at Kingsdale
- Photo Opp at Pick Up
- My Pretty Princesses
- June Cleaver Lives On
- Playing Catch Up not Clean Up
- The end of the Toddler Tunnel
- Sweet and Sassy Sunday with Sarcasm
- 1000 words
- Senior Moments
- Schedule FAIL
- Fall Leaves on the Trail- Mix
- The Added Perks of Argenida
- Scary Halloween Costumes
- Columbus Mothers of Twins Sale, Preview Fall 2010
- The Streak Has Ended
- Condom Couture
- Sweet and Sassy with Sarcasm on Sunday
- Kindergarten Gems
- Republican Sarcasm
- What is not to love?
- Our Birthday Party on Organic, Free Range, Gluten ...
- One Decent Happy Birthday Photo
- Three Five Year Olds
- ▼ October (28)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)