Yesterday was an incredible Fall day- crisp and cool with the leaves a day or two past their prime. I drove around town with my windows down, the smell of Fall air and burning leaves permeated the streets of Columbus. In my opinion, it was glorious.
Charlotte's preschool sits on the most gorgeous piece of property, and as we went inside to pick her up, the sun was streaming in through the trees. I paused to scout out a photo spot, and I went upstairs hoping she was still clean enough for a quick session.
These are the beautiful photos I was able to take with my crappy digital camera and cute, cooperative children.
It makes me want to plunk down a small fortune for an SLR, because I can only imagine how incredible these photos would have been if I had a better camera.
I captured the smiles, the colors, the trees and the matching outfits that were still relatively clean at 4:00 after kindergarten and preschool classes. The smallest of miracles never cease to amaze me!
- ► 2011 (275)
- Don't Stop Believing
- Beggars Night, Just being myself
- Our Halloween Past
- My Friends have flown the Coop
- The Benefit of Blogging
- My new love, the Market District at Kingsdale
- Photo Opp at Pick Up
- My Pretty Princesses
- June Cleaver Lives On
- Playing Catch Up not Clean Up
- The end of the Toddler Tunnel
- Sweet and Sassy Sunday with Sarcasm
- 1000 words
- Senior Moments
- Schedule FAIL
- Fall Leaves on the Trail- Mix
- The Added Perks of Argenida
- Scary Halloween Costumes
- Columbus Mothers of Twins Sale, Preview Fall 2010
- The Streak Has Ended
- Condom Couture
- Sweet and Sassy with Sarcasm on Sunday
- Kindergarten Gems
- Republican Sarcasm
- What is not to love?
- Our Birthday Party on Organic, Free Range, Gluten ...
- One Decent Happy Birthday Photo
- Three Five Year Olds
- ▼ October (28)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)