There are days when I feel like a complete witch. There are moments when my four little ones seem like 40 little ones. Some days there is not enough wine to combat the evil that is trying to get four kids to bed at a reasonable hour. There are times when I am the Cruella De Vil of parents.
Tonight was one of those nights.
Tonight it was all for show at Beggars night. How can you not smile when these darling dalmatians parade through the neighborhood. After trick-o-treating for an hour these animals were wasted tired. They had a total blast going from house to house collecting sugary snacks and chocolate.
These 4 dalmatians wagged their tails, said thank you, and were my cutest furry friends.
One neighbor asked me, "Where are the other 97 Dalmatians?" I said, "Trust me dahling, with these four, it feels like there are 101 of them!" He laughed and I almost cried, the truth speaks volumes.
The Cruella De Vil costume, wig and attitude were a hit. Acting like a raging lunatic comes naturally to me, so the character just worked. My favorite line in the movie 101 Dalmatians goes like this: "You beasts! But I'm not beaten yet. You've won the battle, but I'm about to win the wardrobe!" How true. True indeed.
Happy Halloween to you, here's hoping you get more treats than tricks.
- ► 2011 (275)
- Don't Stop Believing
- Beggars Night, Just being myself
- Our Halloween Past
- My Friends have flown the Coop
- The Benefit of Blogging
- My new love, the Market District at Kingsdale
- Photo Opp at Pick Up
- My Pretty Princesses
- June Cleaver Lives On
- Playing Catch Up not Clean Up
- The end of the Toddler Tunnel
- Sweet and Sassy Sunday with Sarcasm
- 1000 words
- Senior Moments
- Schedule FAIL
- Fall Leaves on the Trail- Mix
- The Added Perks of Argenida
- Scary Halloween Costumes
- Columbus Mothers of Twins Sale, Preview Fall 2010
- The Streak Has Ended
- Condom Couture
- Sweet and Sassy with Sarcasm on Sunday
- Kindergarten Gems
- Republican Sarcasm
- What is not to love?
- Our Birthday Party on Organic, Free Range, Gluten ...
- One Decent Happy Birthday Photo
- Three Five Year Olds
- ▼ October (28)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)