I saw this great video clip from the World Series this week. As much as I adore the game of baseball, and as much as I love to listen to Steve Perry and Journey, this moment was so unbelievably cool.
Imagine sitting in the stands as your team plays in the World Series. Picture yourself in this crowd of fans, loving every minute of the game. How cool is the Journey song, Don't Stop Believing? You sing along, you are pumped and stoked about your boys of Summer,
when suddenly you spy Steve Perry jamming along with the other 43,000 folks. How amazing is it to be a part of the moment when you realize Steve Perry is singing along with you to his own song?
I love this kind of cheesy, sentimental crap. And, yeah, I have had a crush on Steve Perry since 8th grade. The smell of wine and cheap perfume do it to me every single time. I have never, ever stopped believing.
- ► 2011 (275)
- Don't Stop Believing
- Beggars Night, Just being myself
- Our Halloween Past
- My Friends have flown the Coop
- The Benefit of Blogging
- My new love, the Market District at Kingsdale
- Photo Opp at Pick Up
- My Pretty Princesses
- June Cleaver Lives On
- Playing Catch Up not Clean Up
- The end of the Toddler Tunnel
- Sweet and Sassy Sunday with Sarcasm
- 1000 words
- Senior Moments
- Schedule FAIL
- Fall Leaves on the Trail- Mix
- The Added Perks of Argenida
- Scary Halloween Costumes
- Columbus Mothers of Twins Sale, Preview Fall 2010
- The Streak Has Ended
- Condom Couture
- Sweet and Sassy with Sarcasm on Sunday
- Kindergarten Gems
- Republican Sarcasm
- What is not to love?
- Our Birthday Party on Organic, Free Range, Gluten ...
- One Decent Happy Birthday Photo
- Three Five Year Olds
- ▼ October (28)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)