Saturday, October 16, 2010

1000 words

When I am hard pressed to find an appropriate gift, I always fall back on the framed photo. Memories captured on film and artfully displayed are a welcome addition to anyone's home, especially someone with gorgeous grandchildren.

Mitchell and Amanda's grandmother had a birthday on Saturday. As luck would have it, all of her grandkids plus my four small fries (her semi-bonus grandchildren) were available for a photo opp. I snapped a few decent shots, ordered this imageas an enlargement, framed it, wrapped it, delivered it and smiled as I watched her open it.

When you turn 75 years old, the best gifts are personal. Nothing says Happy Birthday louder than 1000 words in an 11x14 frame!

2 comments:

bearie1 said...

A beautiful and thoughful gift. I'm sure she loves it. Elaine

Helene Eichenwald Slutsky said...

She's an osu fan so the red color scheme was planned. Thanks Elaine.

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter