When I am hard pressed to find an appropriate gift, I always fall back on the framed photo. Memories captured on film and artfully displayed are a welcome addition to anyone's home, especially someone with gorgeous grandchildren.
Mitchell and Amanda's grandmother had a birthday on Saturday. As luck would have it, all of her grandkids plus my four small fries (her semi-bonus grandchildren) were available for a photo opp. I snapped a few decent shots, ordered this imageas an enlargement, framed it, wrapped it, delivered it and smiled as I watched her open it.
When you turn 75 years old, the best gifts are personal. Nothing says Happy Birthday louder than 1000 words in an 11x14 frame!
- ► 2011 (275)
- Don't Stop Believing
- Beggars Night, Just being myself
- Our Halloween Past
- My Friends have flown the Coop
- The Benefit of Blogging
- My new love, the Market District at Kingsdale
- Photo Opp at Pick Up
- My Pretty Princesses
- June Cleaver Lives On
- Playing Catch Up not Clean Up
- The end of the Toddler Tunnel
- Sweet and Sassy Sunday with Sarcasm
- 1000 words
- Senior Moments
- Schedule FAIL
- Fall Leaves on the Trail- Mix
- The Added Perks of Argenida
- Scary Halloween Costumes
- Columbus Mothers of Twins Sale, Preview Fall 2010
- The Streak Has Ended
- Condom Couture
- Sweet and Sassy with Sarcasm on Sunday
- Kindergarten Gems
- Republican Sarcasm
- What is not to love?
- Our Birthday Party on Organic, Free Range, Gluten ...
- One Decent Happy Birthday Photo
- Three Five Year Olds
- ▼ October (28)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)