As we just celebrated our eighth wedding anniversary I have gotten a tad nostalgic. I have been looking at our photos from the last 8.5 years and marveling at how far we have come in such a relatively short amount of time.
I ran across the pre-date questionnaire from our first date. Prior to flying to Las Vegas to meet Jeff, I answered the probing questions to assure our date would go smoothly.
You can see the dialogue if you double click on the images! Clearly, I had not lost my sense of humor. After all, I agreed to go out with him, and the rest is history.
Here are some of my favorite photos from the last 8 years. They are in random order as I found them on my hard drive. Each one has a special story or meaning to it and some of them are really just out takes of my attempts to get the "perfect" family photo.
How can I not smile and giggle when I look at these images? It is like a trip down memory lane.
You can chronicle the progression of Jeff's grey hair, the size of our family as we kept adding, and of course, our genuine smiles of happiness. It all takes me back to that first weekend in Las Vegas, where it all began.
So now, I am totally jonesing for a little jaunt to Vegas, for old times sake.
Happy anniversary to my husband, the perfect man for me. I told you on our first date, "You would never be bored!"
- ► 2011 (275)
- Our New Addition
- Student(s) of the Week
- Hot Damn, I found a cure!
- Sukkah Envy
- The New Albany Classic 2010
- Lunching with my Fake Friend
- Drama Destination: Las Vegas
- Mums the WORD
- My Daydreams
- The Pre-Date Questionaire
- Abuelita and Abuela en la casa
- Entertaining the Kids for Hours
- My Anniversary Antics
- Premier Automotive Detail is the Best of the Best
- I LOVE Canvas on Demand and now you can too if you...
- Who's the Boss and Join the Club- the latest topic...
- The TSA Checkpoint Rant, Thank you to Lady Gaga fo...
- The World's Best Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies...
- Our High Holiday Story, This Year
- The Park Hopping High
- Eat, Pray, Love, Doze Off, then Go for Sushi
- Three Co-pays, 15 shots and a Microdermabrasion Fa...
- Slutsky is Google Blacklisted
- Moroccan Beef Brisket in the Crock Pot
- My Newest Love
- $2 Entertainment
- Preschool at the Palace
- Big Lots of Gluten Free Foods
- We have become the PEOPLE of WALMART
- ▼ September (29)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)