Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Pre-Date Questionaire

As we just celebrated our eighth wedding anniversary I have gotten a tad nostalgic. I have been looking at our photos from the last 8.5 years and marveling at how far we have come in such a relatively short amount of time.

I ran across the pre-date questionnaire from our first date. Prior to flying to Las Vegas to meet Jeff, I answered the probing questions to assure our date would go smoothly.
You can see the dialogue if you double click on the images! Clearly, I had not lost my sense of humor. After all, I agreed to go out with him, and the rest is history.

Here are some of my favorite photos from the last 8 years. They are in random order as I found them on my hard drive. Each one has a special story or meaning to it and some of them are really just out takes of my attempts to get the "perfect" family photo.








How can I not smile and giggle when I look at these images? It is like a trip down memory lane.

You can chronicle the progression of Jeff's grey hair, the size of our family as we kept adding, and of course, our genuine smiles of happiness. It all takes me back to that first weekend in Las Vegas, where it all began.

So now, I am totally jonesing for a little jaunt to Vegas, for old times sake.

Happy anniversary to my husband, the perfect man for me. I told you on our first date, "You would never be bored!"

2 comments:

Nothing shocks me anymore... said...

Was that a wedding photo in the middle? GORGEOUS!!!

Sabrina said...

That questionnaire is hilarious. LOVE it!

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter