Just when you thought life here at the Slutskys was getting dull, we have added a new addition to the mix. Introducing our newest girlie, a four year old Jack Russell Terrier, now named Penny Lane Slutsky.
In case you are new here, this makes "us":
Two Crazy Parents with
1 Panamanian Exchange Student
2 Jack Russell Terriers
We met her a month ago in Piqua at the Karate Dojo. This is the Jack Russell formerly known as Coco. I was smitten with her then, and mentioned it to her owner. I went so far as to say, if you ever need a home for her, we are available. Low and behold, he called and we answered.
Since her former owner was Jeff's karate guru, Hanshi, it was a win-win for Jeff to help him with the dog. Call it brownie points, or just the right thing to do, whatever the label, Jeff was actually on board with adopting this dog.
From Piqua to New Albany, this little lady has won the canine lottery. She will be living in the lap (literally) of luxury with her boyfriend, John Lennon Slutsky, and 6 crazy kids. Life is never, ever boring, and this dog will just go with our flow. What choice does she have but to embrace her new lifestyle of chaos and noise.
Yes, I know, we now have Penny and Lenny. Eli said he thinks they will fall in love. So far, so good. There has been more ass sniffing then I care to witness, but that is the nature of it, I suppose. Lenny is like an old Jewish Man and he just likes to get in her zone and grab a whiff. Somethings never change.
The kids are already completely in love with the girl.
To test the waters with all four kids we brought her to the park for an awesome Fall weather outing, remember, no school today- so why not spend the day getting acquainted with our newest pet?
and she allowed the kids to hug and squeeze her, before she needed to hunt for squirrels. Her petite frame and copper and white coloring are darling.
We will not be sending out announcements on her arrival but we welcome her with open arms all the same.
Go ahead, tell me. I am cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs cuh-razy. I know. I already know.
But in all fairness, I warned Jeff when we got married 8 years ago. I told him point blank. "It will never be boring!" See, I keep my promises.
Welcome home Penny Lane.
- ► 2011 (275)
- Our New Addition
- Student(s) of the Week
- Hot Damn, I found a cure!
- Sukkah Envy
- The New Albany Classic 2010
- Lunching with my Fake Friend
- Drama Destination: Las Vegas
- Mums the WORD
- My Daydreams
- The Pre-Date Questionaire
- Abuelita and Abuela en la casa
- Entertaining the Kids for Hours
- My Anniversary Antics
- Premier Automotive Detail is the Best of the Best
- I LOVE Canvas on Demand and now you can too if you...
- Who's the Boss and Join the Club- the latest topic...
- The TSA Checkpoint Rant, Thank you to Lady Gaga fo...
- The World's Best Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies...
- Our High Holiday Story, This Year
- The Park Hopping High
- Eat, Pray, Love, Doze Off, then Go for Sushi
- Three Co-pays, 15 shots and a Microdermabrasion Fa...
- Slutsky is Google Blacklisted
- Moroccan Beef Brisket in the Crock Pot
- My Newest Love
- $2 Entertainment
- Preschool at the Palace
- Big Lots of Gluten Free Foods
- We have become the PEOPLE of WALMART
- ▼ September (29)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)