Since I can't really afford fine art and I have cute children, I have found a way to decorate on the cheap. I have been ordering 16x20 canvas portraits from Canvas on Demand. Thanks to the groupons they have been featuring, I can score these for $45 shipped.
For the $45 I receive a beautiful wall hanging, gallery wrapped on canvas, featuring the photo of my choice. I just upload the image and in about two weeks, my new wall decor has arrived, ready to hang. Easy Peasy.
TODAY, there is a groupon for this offer. When you click here, you will directed to the site to purchase the certificate that gives you the 65% off price of $45. This is a steal for a precious gift for someone you want to WOW!
There is fine print but this one is pretty standard- buy it up until midnight tonight EST, redeem it before Nov 15, blah blah blah.
Trust me, the quality of the art from Canvas on Demand is great, and with the image of your pet, children, family- whatever, it will be special to you.
You can thank me later.
- ► 2011 (275)
- Our New Addition
- Student(s) of the Week
- Hot Damn, I found a cure!
- Sukkah Envy
- The New Albany Classic 2010
- Lunching with my Fake Friend
- Drama Destination: Las Vegas
- Mums the WORD
- My Daydreams
- The Pre-Date Questionaire
- Abuelita and Abuela en la casa
- Entertaining the Kids for Hours
- My Anniversary Antics
- Premier Automotive Detail is the Best of the Best
- I LOVE Canvas on Demand and now you can too if you...
- Who's the Boss and Join the Club- the latest topic...
- The TSA Checkpoint Rant, Thank you to Lady Gaga fo...
- The World's Best Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies...
- Our High Holiday Story, This Year
- The Park Hopping High
- Eat, Pray, Love, Doze Off, then Go for Sushi
- Three Co-pays, 15 shots and a Microdermabrasion Fa...
- Slutsky is Google Blacklisted
- Moroccan Beef Brisket in the Crock Pot
- My Newest Love
- $2 Entertainment
- Preschool at the Palace
- Big Lots of Gluten Free Foods
- We have become the PEOPLE of WALMART
- ▼ September (29)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)