Monkey see, monkey do- Eli was insisting that I interview him for the pre-kindergarten video. He saw Natalie's piece on the blog and was ready to make one for "the teacher" and Nana & Papa.
Who was I to say no.
We decided to shoot the clip outside so Lenny and the other kids would not make noise or interrupt us. This was filmed after dinner in Eli's pajamas, so you can tell it is the real deal. We did not stage this interview or glam it up. This is pure, un=edited Eli.
then, because this is not scripted or edited, here is part two:
As you can see and hear, Eli is very secure with his love for the colors pink and purple and his favorite food is tilapia.
After we got finished with the questions and I uploaded the clip to you tube, Eli said, "It's okay if you want to put this on your blob."
The kindergarten diaries will continue, much like my own personal countdown until the first day of school.
- ► 2011 (275)
- Honking Penguins
- Direct T.V. Values New Customers MORE than Existin...
- Crafting with the Columbus Kollel
- The First Friday Night Lights of the Season
- Apples, Salsa and Abe Lincoln
- Office Depot really is Taking Care Of Business
- Re-Thinking it all
- Kindergarten and the Kissing Hand
- 'Twas the Night Before Kindergarten, Welcome to th...
- Survival Mode
- 40 hours of Parenting Blindfolded
- Coupons and Rebates, I am just Cashing In!
- Z Pizza is OUR Pizza
- Speaking of the Hoo Hah
- Back to School Excitement
- Baby Fever!
- The Power of the Blog for Sullivan's Steak House i...
- Buying in Bulk
- The Follow Up: Office Depot and Y and R still on m...
- Office Depot is on my Shit List
- My Husband, the Volunteer Shake Weight
- Thirteen Days
- The Taste of New Albany
- Part One, a Potty Break, and Part Two
- Lattes, Libraries and Lamborghinis
- The Sample Menu
- Ahhhhhh, shopping carts!
- Yarmulkes R Us
- Gluten Free Almond Cookies- three ingredients, eas...
- ▼ August (29)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)