I am sure by now you have seen the television commercials for the revolutionary gizmo called the shake weight. This product is designed to tone and shape the upper arms of women.
I can tell you right now, that the motion this device provides is strikingly similar to a sexual act you can do for FREE. Jeff and I have laughed at the absurdity of this exercise machine, and he has willingly volunteered himself to help me tone my arms. The man is selfless like that. He will allow me to use his member instead of the shake weight.
I had to post this today because the commercials are running all the time. Every time, each and every time, I see this I crack up. Who knew you could get a great work out in only six minutes of jacking your husband off? My husband and I are looking forward to my ultra toned and super sexy upper arms without the real shake weight. I will now refer to our 6 minutes of foreplay as my personal training session. I won't need to waste my "hard" earned money on the machine, because I can do the same thing by hand. Literally.
Perhaps with the money I will save on purchasing my very own Shake Weight, I can buy a new black tank top, and show off my success?
- ► 2011 (275)
- Honking Penguins
- Direct T.V. Values New Customers MORE than Existin...
- Crafting with the Columbus Kollel
- The First Friday Night Lights of the Season
- Apples, Salsa and Abe Lincoln
- Office Depot really is Taking Care Of Business
- Re-Thinking it all
- Kindergarten and the Kissing Hand
- 'Twas the Night Before Kindergarten, Welcome to th...
- Survival Mode
- 40 hours of Parenting Blindfolded
- Coupons and Rebates, I am just Cashing In!
- Z Pizza is OUR Pizza
- Speaking of the Hoo Hah
- Back to School Excitement
- Baby Fever!
- The Power of the Blog for Sullivan's Steak House i...
- Buying in Bulk
- The Follow Up: Office Depot and Y and R still on m...
- Office Depot is on my Shit List
- My Husband, the Volunteer Shake Weight
- Thirteen Days
- The Taste of New Albany
- Part One, a Potty Break, and Part Two
- Lattes, Libraries and Lamborghinis
- The Sample Menu
- Ahhhhhh, shopping carts!
- Yarmulkes R Us
- Gluten Free Almond Cookies- three ingredients, eas...
- ▼ August (29)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)