We have been having so much fun with our visiting cousins- the kids are staying up way too late, going all day long at full speed, and my camera battery is drained from all the use. Good times, Good times indeed.
I managed to re-decorate the fearsome six some for the fireworks in honor of the fourth, after various activity and dinner. I wanted to get a great photo of them in their patriotic themed, level I, coordinated, outfits. Clearly, they were not allowed to eat or breathe wrong in these clothes until I snapped a winner!SCORE- all eyes open, all smiles, all good- right?
These kids were all over being red, white and blue in honor of America's birthday.
What kid does not love a birthday party? It turns out that our very own Nana has her birthday on the 5th of July, so in order to crank out a festive, weekend long holiday, we just kept having fun, for Nana and America.
With LOVE from my four plus two on the fourth,
- ► 2011 (275)
- Kiddie Conversations
- Very Vajazzling Vaginas
- The Mothering Dilemma- So, tell me, what would you...
- Mutual Benefits-- I am a Slutsky
- Are you HIGH?
- A Whole Foods Love Affair
- Ding Dong Daddy
- Mall Rats
- Catching Up
- Stop the Insanity an open letter to our Kindergart...
- I have lost my mind
- Gone With The Wind
- Pulling out all the Free Stops
- Free To Be You and Me, The Slutsky Edition
- Ahhhhhhh, Summer!
- Just a Rant and a Vent, or two, or three?
- Technicolor Vomit
- Way Better than Cable
- My Savages in the Savage Garden
- The Slutsky Super Eight Motel: No Vacancy
- Whistle While You Work
- The Perks of Private School
- The Abbie Dorn Story
- Natalie's NICU Dress, where fashion began
- Danger on the Bookshelves
- What is up, Chuck?
- Happy Fourth Times Six
- Cousins, Chrysalis, Cactus, Chihuly and the Conser...
- Orange you glad I am an attention whore?
- My Free Aveda Resurfacing Facial
- ▼ July (31)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)