As much as I whine about Jeff and his lack of constructive child care practices, I must admit that there are times when I see him interacting with the kids, and I laugh. His parenting style is different than mine, and he tends to be less patient, less understanding and less engaged in their moments. We love him all the same.
Once in a great while he surprises me though. Today was one of those days. I caught him dancing and jumping to some kiddie music video on the television. I snuck in to get it on video for the family video archieves.
Aside from karate, this is his cardio.
(thanks to Lenny barking his head off at my camera, as soon as Mitchell realized I was filming, he promptly exited for fear of appearing in the blog)
Who cares if he is the oldesst daddio in the kindergarten class. He can still work it and get his heartrate up.
See kids, Daddy was not too old to act crazy and be weird when you were young. He was perfectly capable of playing at your level, he was just discreet about his ability to wow you.
Mommie secretly hopes that his clients will stumble upon this blog post, see him acting like a ding dong, laugh and realize how truly multi-talented Jeff Slutsky begin_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting can be.
- ► 2011 (275)
- Kiddie Conversations
- Very Vajazzling Vaginas
- The Mothering Dilemma- So, tell me, what would you...
- Mutual Benefits-- I am a Slutsky
- Are you HIGH?
- A Whole Foods Love Affair
- Ding Dong Daddy
- Mall Rats
- Catching Up
- Stop the Insanity an open letter to our Kindergart...
- I have lost my mind
- Gone With The Wind
- Pulling out all the Free Stops
- Free To Be You and Me, The Slutsky Edition
- Ahhhhhhh, Summer!
- Just a Rant and a Vent, or two, or three?
- Technicolor Vomit
- Way Better than Cable
- My Savages in the Savage Garden
- The Slutsky Super Eight Motel: No Vacancy
- Whistle While You Work
- The Perks of Private School
- The Abbie Dorn Story
- Natalie's NICU Dress, where fashion began
- Danger on the Bookshelves
- What is up, Chuck?
- Happy Fourth Times Six
- Cousins, Chrysalis, Cactus, Chihuly and the Conser...
- Orange you glad I am an attention whore?
- My Free Aveda Resurfacing Facial
- ▼ July (31)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)