Sunday, July 25, 2010

Ding Dong Daddy

As much as I whine about Jeff and his lack of constructive child care practices, I must admit that there are times when I see him interacting with the kids, and I laugh. His parenting style is different than mine, and he tends to be less patient, less understanding and less engaged in their moments. We love him all the same.

Once in a great while he surprises me though. Today was one of those days. I caught him dancing and jumping to some kiddie music video on the television. I snuck in to get it on video for the family video archieves.

Aside from karate, this is his cardio.

(thanks to Lenny barking his head off at my camera, as soon as Mitchell realized I was filming, he promptly exited for fear of appearing in the blog)

Who cares if he is the oldesst daddio in the kindergarten class. He can still work it and get his heartrate up.

See kids, Daddy was not too old to act crazy and be weird when you were young. He was perfectly capable of playing at your level, he was just discreet about his ability to wow you.

Mommie secretly hopes that his clients will stumble upon this blog post, see him acting like a ding dong, laugh and realize how truly multi-talented Jeff Slutsky begin_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting can be.

No comments:

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter