Monday, June 14, 2010

I love my Blog Readers

Muwahhhhh, Big Kisses to my faithful blog readers. I do appreciate the love in the comment section, and when my readers leave me messages I get all warm and fuzzy inside. I love you guys.

Alice left me a message in the comment section of the post about the Miss Trish of Capri sandals at Target. Remember when I was over the moon about the styles available for ladies and girls? Thanks to Alice I got stocked up on the sandals for the remainder of this summer and next.

Target did the childrens' 50 and 75& markdowns on the Miss Trish of Capri sandals making them a whopping $4.24 a pair each. I hit several locations to get all the styles and sizes I needed. I would not have known about this hot tip if it weren't for Alice. How cool is that?

Here is my score so you can fall in love with these shoes. I am saving a few of Charlotte's for the end of the week, when she, (GASP!) turns three.


What little princess would not adore the sandals embellished with a seahorse or fancy jeweled turtles? How precious, right? For less than five bucks these are an absolute STEAL.

Thanks again Alice. I owe you one. Or two.

2 comments:

Amy Thompson said...

Love these! I could only find the brown sandals with seahorses and the pink ones with the toe loop. Bought current and future sizes!!

Alice said...

Oh Wow!!! Oh my gosh...a post about moi, moi, moi!!!

I'm so glad that you found the shoes. When I checked at the Target in Boise, they didn't have any. Boo! I was really hoping to find more. Currently I am stalking the pediped Make-A-Wish sale. I ordered 4 pair and they were all too big so now I have to order more so my kids have sandals for this summer. They have some great deals there too!

Thanks for the shout out!

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter