Muwahhhhh, Big Kisses to my faithful blog readers. I do appreciate the love in the comment section, and when my readers leave me messages I get all warm and fuzzy inside. I love you guys.
Alice left me a message in the comment section of the post about the Miss Trish of Capri sandals at Target. Remember when I was over the moon about the styles available for ladies and girls? Thanks to Alice I got stocked up on the sandals for the remainder of this summer and next.
Target did the childrens' 50 and 75& markdowns on the Miss Trish of Capri sandals making them a whopping $4.24 a pair each. I hit several locations to get all the styles and sizes I needed. I would not have known about this hot tip if it weren't for Alice. How cool is that?
Here is my score so you can fall in love with these shoes. I am saving a few of Charlotte's for the end of the week, when she, (GASP!) turns three.
What little princess would not adore the sandals embellished with a seahorse or fancy jeweled turtles? How precious, right? For less than five bucks these are an absolute STEAL.
Thanks again Alice. I owe you one. Or two.
- ► 2011 (275)
- Our Berry Nice Day
- The In Law Lottery- I WON IT
- The $1000 Jeopardy Question, answered by a 4 year ...
- Sunday of Exhaustion
- My Deer Neighbor in New Albany, Ohio
- Black Raspberry Smiles
- Hemorrhaging Money
- Story Time and Sushi
- The Pizza, Pool and Pinata Party
- It is a Guy Thing- Pussy, Moking and Drinking Bear...
- Father's Day Feast
- A Jam Packed Saturday
- Happy Birthday Charlotte
- Caught Red Handed
- RUN from the Pheasant Run Resort
- Heads we WIN!
- I love my Blog Readers
- My Sour Cherry Jam Recipe
- The Most Expensive Cherry Jam EVER!
- Go South Africa Go
- Cherries Jubilee
- I am Nacho Mama
- No Va and No Van- both mean the kids are not going...
- Summer Contests, Field Trip #425
- My Guinea Pigs
- I love my Dermatologists
- The Peanut Gallery
- Our Summer Reading Program
- ▼ June (28)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)